Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Cagayan De Oro Information Report - Roman

Introduction:

My City is Cagayan De Oro, it is known for its crazy places such as Seven Seas, The Limketkai Mall and many more. My City has a lot more stuff to explore and buy which includes local products and stores.


Important Locations:

My city has a lot of Important Places/Locations which includes Laguindingan Airport, The Camp Patag (Military Base), The El Salvador Statue Of Jesus.


What Is It Known For? 

My City is best known for the Legend of Oro, the legend says that a man fed a fish named Oro and when it was big and heavy enough he dumped it into the ocean to support the city’s ground. The city was later named Cagayan De Oro to honor the fish.


Religion:

Most of my city is Catholic, some are Christian and some are even Hindu or Muslim. Cagayan De Oro has many more religions which include Tribal, Native, Taoism etc. But my city still struggles with being to respect other religions. 



History:

During the American-Phillipine War period my city could not fight the wars due to my city’s poverty, so no one could support the soldiers and buy more armor and gear to fight with. The Generals made the soldiers fight with armor and weapons that could not even last for a month.


Towns And City:

My city was founded in 1626 and towns were made in the 1800’s. In the late 1900’s, malls were finished building and more houses were built. The National Heroes were made statues in the public park and the cities were done.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.